Criminal Defense Law Firm Serving Tampa Bay, Florida
Welcome to the HOME PAGE of Blake & Dorsten, P.A. We are Nicholas J. Dorsten and Rex R. Blake, Esq. If you are looking for an experienced criminal trial attorney or personal injury lawyer to assist you in any criminal or personal injury matter that you may have, then you have come to the right place.
Blake & Dorsten, P.A. serves the entire Tampa Bay area and handles select cases throughout the State of Florida. Over the last few months our lawyers have handled criminal and personal injury cases in Pinellas County, Pasco County, Hillsborough County, Manatee County and the surrounding areas.
Lawyers Rex Blake and Nicholas Dorsten are known for the diversity of criminal matters that they handle. No case is too small or too large. Our lawyers have tried cases ranging from traffic ticket hearings to DUI to murder! Our criminal defense lawyers has experience handling all different types of criminal cases, offering aggressive criminal defense representation to clients charged with drug crimes, DUI, domestic violence, probation violations, theft crimes, federal crimes, sex crimes and violent crimes. These are all very serious criminal offenses with punishments that can range from fines to incarceration. When charged with serious offense, you need experienced Tampa Bay criminal defense attorneys like Rex Blake and Nicholas Dorsten to represent you in court.
In addition, lawyers Rex Blake and Nicholas Dorsten handle personal injury cases involving car and motorcycle accidents, slip and falls, and wrongful death cases. From the moment you or a loved one are in a car accident or slip and fall incident, the insurance companies are hard at work against you. Even out the odds by hiring these experienced personal injury attorneys.
This firm has a solid presence in the Tampa Bay community. You can see their television commercials. You can hear its radio commercials on Life Improvement Radio and WDAE, "The Sports Animal." On some afternoons, you can catch the attorneys on " Attorney Answers" -- a local radio call-in show -- where they help answer personal injury, criminal and traffic-related questions from members of our community.
Blake & Dorsten, P.A. prides itself on being available for its clients. Our lawyers are available 24 hours a day. After hours and on weekends, the phone lines are forwarded directly to an attorney’s personal cell phone. You will never receive an answering service as your case deserves to be handled immediately by an experienced attorney. Our lawyers will always offer appointments that will meet YOUR schedule. If requested, our lawyers will travel to any local county jail to meet with a potential client. In addition, we accept collect and prepaid calls from any of our local county jails.
Blake & Dorsten, P.A. will always strive to provide each and every client with the following:
- An honest assessment and evaluation of your case.
- A competitive fee commensurate with like experience.
- A response to your call or inquiry on the same day.
- The flexibility of evening and/or weekend appointments.
- 24-hour availability in times of emergency.
- The proper balance of creativity and tenacity.
- Good, old-fashioned, roll-up-the-sleeves hard work.
When your criminal case requires the very best representation, our lawyers are there for you: 365/24/7. If you need a Tampa Bay area criminal defense attorney, browse this website and contact our office either directly or through the Contact page at your convenience.
The Lawyers of Blake & Dorsten, P.A. are regular hosts on the radio program " Attorney Answers" where they answers call-in questions on personal injury, criminal and traffic law.
Attorney Nicholas J. Dorsten publishes monthly crime stories on a variety of topics as the "St Petersburg Crime Examiner," for Examiner.com.
Follow Blake & Dorsten online
- 5 Reasons Why Cyber Crime Threatens Global Security Technology evolves at a rate that has law enforcement and justice officials continually striving to keep pace with emerging tech-based crimes. And as ....
- Facts about violent crimes in America In 2010, the United States had to spend approximately $80 billion on the system of its prisons and jails which means the nation spent around $260 for ....
- Stopping for a garage sale, man picks up 9th DUI! From a CBS affiliate, lucky number nine was anything but for Dale Gufoil... A simple stop at a nearby yard sale turned out to be his undoing. ....